IPL 2023 Live Points Table, NRR and Team Positions
Cricket lovers eagerly await the Indian Premier League 2023 (IPL), the biggest cricket event in Asia. Fans worldwide search for the IPL Points table to check their favorite teams ranking in the league.
The Latest Points Table will help you to know about the tournament and the IPL team’s Positions. Moreover, the playoff table will give you the exact information about which team is at the top and which is at the bottom.
IPL Live Points Table 2023
|Team||Played||WON||LOST||Points||Net Run Rate|
|Kolkata Knight Riders|
|Chennai Super Kings|
We have brought you the Indian premier league Points Table 2023. In this article, we will help you to understand how to read the points table and how it works. According to the Cricket standards, the following are the terms and rules you should know to understand the ranking chart.
- The winning team will get 2 Points
- The losing Team will get 0 Points
- If the result then Each team will get 1 point
- If the match ties, then super over will be played and winner team will get 2 Points
* IPL 2023 Schedule, Fixtures, and Match Timings
Furthermore, the IPL Points table will be updated regularly.
If you are a cricket lover and want to play Cricket on your mobile then try Cricket League Mod Apk
Glossary details of the IPL live point table chart:
- M: Number of matches played
- W: Number of matches won
- L: Number of matches lost by the teams
- N/R: Number of matches abandoned
- PT: Points awarded
- NRR: Net run rate
Highest NRR Points by a Team in IPL History
- 1.107 RRR by Mumbai Indians in IPL 2020
- 1.084 RRR by Mumbai Indians in IPL 2010
- 1.037 RRR by Royal Challengers Bangalore in IPL 2015
- 0.968 RRR by Punjab Kings in IPL 2014
- 0.951 RRR by Chennai Super Kings in IPL 2009
Ipl Points Table 2022
Gujrat Titans was on the top of the IPL 2022 with +0.951 NRR. GT played 14 Matches amount which they won 10 matches and lost 4 Matches.
A total of 74 matches will be played between 10 teams, while each team will play 14 matches. In addition, there will be 4 playoff matches.
According to the Cricket standards, the Top 4 teams of the Points table will play playoff matches. Points and NRR decide the team’s position in the points table chart.